Thursday, November 17, 2005

More on White Phosporous in Fallujah

CLICK TO READ: Baghdad Burning: Conventional Terror ...

On the white phosphorous horror, from Iraq, Riverbend reports:

"Few Iraqis ever doubted the American use of chemical weapons in Falloojeh. We’ve been hearing the terrifying stories of people burnt to the bone for well over a year now. I just didn’t want it confirmed."

Read more.

See also earlier posts here and video proof here.
PHOTO: A file video grab shows U.S. military firing white-phosphorus munitions against insurgents in the Iraqi city of Falluja, November 9, 2004. The Pentagon on November 16, 2005 acknowledged using incendiary white-phosphorus munitions in a 2004 offensive in Falluja and defended their use as legal, amid concerns by arms control advocates. (REUTERS TV/Reuters)

2 comments:

LET'S TALK said...

To The Unknown Candidate, I've read the articles you've written on white phosphorous and I think it's great and I also like your page set up. I have a blog at www.blogtalkingpoints.blogspot.com and I have a video from a source that you might find handy.

The Unknown Candidate said...

Thanks so much for the comment. I stopped by your blog--very nice! -- and saw the video to which you refer. I actually posted the same video a while back. It should be linked to one of my early white phosphorus posts. I'll try to make the link easier to find on my blog. Thanks again!