Friday, November 18, 2005

Cheney: 'Vice President for Torture'

CLICK TO READ: t r u t h o u t - Admiral Turner: Cheney 'Vice President for Torture'

Yesterday I posted an article where I deemed Cheney 'The Vice President of VICE', as in "EVIL", or, simply The 'VICE' President, which may be more appropriate in that he probably is doing the President's job anyway.

I liked it for it's simplicity and umbrella-like ability to cover every dispicable thing this guy represents. But, then again, "Vice President for Torture" has a nice ring to it.

"Speaking on ITV news Admiral Turner said: 'We have crossed the line into dangerous territory.

'I am embarrassed that the USA has a vice president for torture. I think it is just reprehensible.'

He added: 'He (Mr Cheney) advocates torture, what else is it? I just don't understand how a man in that position can take such a stance.'"

RELATED ARTICLES:

Times Online, Hawkish Cheney renews attack but attracts only flak

TomPaine.com - Our Monsters In Iraq

Torturers? Who, us? by Andrew Stephen - New Statesman

No comments: