Friday, November 25, 2005

JOKE OF THE DAY: Brown to start emergency planning consulting business


CLICK TO READ: CNN.com - Brown to start emergency planning consulting business - Nov 24, 2005

CLICK TO READ: Brown's New Job: Readiness Consultant - Washington Post

I hereby nominate Michael Brown for my "Delusional Idiot of the Year" award. What planet is this guy living on?

"If I can help people focus on preparedness, how to be better prepared in their homes and better prepared in their businesses -- because that goes straight to the bottom line -- then I hope I can help the country in some way," said Brown.

Help the country in some way? Here's one suggestion of how you can help the country, Mikey: Leave it.

As a disaster preparedness expert, Brown has unsurpassed experience in disasters, specifically: How to make them worse. Much worse.

The slogan for his new consulting firm? Let's see, how about:

"Michael Brown & Co: If you think it's a disaster now, wait until you hire me!"

or how about:

"Prepare for the Most Disastrous Disaster: Michael Brown."

PHOTO: Michael D. Brown, the former head of FEMA, said he hopes "I can help the country in some way." (Susan Walsh - AP)

No comments: