Daniel Ellsberg: Iraq's Pentagon Papers
"Today, there must be, at the very least, hundreds of civilian and military officials in the Pentagon, CIA, State Department, National Security Agency and White House who have in their safes and computers comparable documentation of intense internal debates - so far carefully concealed from Congress and the public - about prospective or actual war crimes, reckless policies and domestic crimes: the Pentagon Papers of Iraq, Iran or the ongoing war on US liberties," writes Daniel Ellsberg. "Some of those officials, I hope, will choose to accept the personal risks of revealing the truth - earlier than I did - before more lives are lost or a new war is launched."Read more.
- The Truth-Telling Project: A Call to Patriotic Whistleblowing
- Source of Pentagon Papers Critiques Iraq Coverage
- Daniel Ellsberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Is Daniel Ellsberg Right ... Again?
- Revelations from an Insider: Whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg on the Bush Administration, Civil Disobedience and the Eternal Fires of Hell
- Foreign Policy In Focus | Global Affairs Commentary | Reflections on Vietnam and the Iraq War by Daniel Ellsberg