"'Loose Change 2nd Edition' is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.WATCH: 911 Loose Change 2nd Edition with extra footage
This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.
Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.
IT IS EVERYONE'S duty TO VIEW THIS FILM!"
- "This is the best damn 9-11 documentary out there." --Dave vonKleist, Producer of "911: In Plane Site"
- "...The best packaged DVD footage for sharing actual TV coverage & interviews shown only once during WTC / Pentagon attacks--evidence strangely removed from repeat broadcasts ...striking visual and narrative analysis--shown frame by frame--pointing to government-linked mass murder and a new Pearl Harbor ...every school class should see !" --Tom Flocco
- "...HANDS DOWN THE VERY BEST VIDEO ANALYSIS OF THE EVENTS OF 9/11." --Republic Broadcasting Network
- "...the highest production value of any 9/11 DVD to come out, and it is one of the most information packed 9/11 DVDs I've seen covering around 300 different points in just 2 hours. --911Blogger
- "Undoubtedly some will take issue with a few of the topics covered (most likely the Flight 93 or Pentagon section), but those that do so would be well served by actually watching the DVD to see the points covered before issuing any such comments."--911Blogger
- "...watched half of LC2 last night.. it was very emotional, left me speechless and shaking.. i hope tonight after i finish it i can put to words what your efforts have created...." --dz, 911blogger
- "The second edition is flawless. It's the ultimate cumulative argument and the beauty is that it all comes from the mainstream media from that day.
What more is there to say but, "Ah, yes...hrm, I , eh, I suppose perhaps an investigation might in order." Said in a stuffy Senatorial voice?
We the People need not live like liars. We the People simply need an investigation." --"JR"
- "I want to watch it a second time before writing a short review, but it was better than the first loose change regardless of the pod or not. Thats just going to cause me tons of headaches it being left out of the 2nd edition, but I guess thats my problem.
Good job on the Doc!" --Phil Jayhan, Letsroll
- U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001 -- In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.Sound familiar??
Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.
The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.
- Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba -- Unclassified Memo