Saturday, December 24, 2005

MUST READ: MILITARY MOMS SPIED UPON AND THREATENED

Letter From a Military Mom: Domestic Spying & Incident of Intimidation of Military Families

"Read Robin's letter. Write her. Give her your support--what has been done to her and the other mothers in her group cannot go unanswered! This will only get worse the longer we delay in taking this nation back from the crooks, thugs in whose hands it now is in. Too many Iraqi's; too many of our own; just too many, period have been killed and maimed already! Now moms are being threatened...what next? (Definitely a rhetorical question)

Robin's letter came to me thru VAIW (Veterans Against the Iraq War). I have since exchanged a couple of emails with Robin and phone calls, and plan on helping her get this story out--read her letter and join me. -- Jack Dalton "

Excerpt of Robin's Letter:

"It's simply amazing that my son and others risk their lives for ”Freedom" in Iraq, when his own mother's civil liberties are threatened, and families are intimidated into silence, by the very same Army he is serving. I am hoping after reading this you may direct me as to where I can at least have this concern heard."

I URGE YOU, if you read nothing else on this blog, read this. Then write to Robin and give her your support--in any way you can. It is the LEAST you can do.

Your can reach Robin Vaughan at the following email address: MomRobin7@msn.com

No comments: