Monday, May 29, 2006

Down and Hacked.


I want to apologize for the absence of posts over the last few days. Blogger has been acting up -- again. Unable to publish and hacked, I am in effect ostracized from my own blog. Drat.

You'll know by the increase in posts when things are working again. Until them, please accept my apologies.

Hope you all had a good Memorial Day Weekend and managed to avoid Rummy and Dubya's photo op, propaganda speeches this morning. They were the height of political pandering and manipulation. That they would stoop so low as to use a day that honors those who died for this country for their own political ends, they they would continue the lies about spreading freedom when they have single handedly taken away more of our freedoms than any administration in history--well, it makes me sick. And really, really angry.

Don't know about you, but I've had enough of Georgie boy. Can't take much more of him and his KaKa Cohorts. Please, can we just impeach the whole bunch of them already?

No comments: