Friday, September 15, 2006

Bush: In Complete Diabolical Liable Denial

Don't know how many of you had the displeasure of catching Bush's Propaganda Anti-Press Conference this morning -- or had the stomach to stick it out to the end.

I confess that I find it gut-wrentchingly difficult to watch and listen to any of this Cabal's players spout their squalking-point lies at me via their ultra-cooperative, boob-tube-news outlets. My language and demeanor take a definite and immediate trip to the depths of civility, to say the least. I can't help it.

At a time when it is beyond evident that this administration has broken laws, lied repeatedly, manipulated the media, utilized the most divisive and despicable of tactics (Thank you, Karl Rove) against both its opponents and the American people at large -- at a time such as this, so late in the game, it completely mystifies me that these criminals are still allowed to operate above the law, and our supposed elected representatives -- of both parties -- continue to enable them and refuse to hold them responsible by starting immediate impeachment proceedings.

Every sane, educated individual knows that these people should be investigated for a myriad of crimes ranging from prisoner mistreatment to waging illegal wars against sovereign nations to failing to uphold their oaths of office.

Yet they continue on.

What will it take for the American people to wake up? Another terrorist attack? Right before the election? Just in time for BushCo to declare marshall law -- and postpone the elections -- indefinitely?

By then, good people, it will be too late. By then, it will be game, set, match -- BushCo. Tyranny will prevail.

Wake up, people. All the warnings are there. You're being set up. Don't be fooled again. Demand impeachment now.

Photo credit: President Bush gestures as he speaks during a press conference in the Rose Garden, Friday, Sept. 15, 2006, at the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Ron Edmonds)

Also See:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unknown Candidate, I watched pieces. Like you, I have seriouis indigestion and worry.

You have provided a subforum for me and I sincerely appreciate your indulgence.

One of my points has been that BushCo encourages the "incompetence" argument, but, they are incredibly competent.

The press conference confirmed my feelings. Bush has practiced these lies well in advance. His ability to turn every valid comment into another sound bite of support is truly amazing.

I can't go on, I have to puke!

The Unknown Candidate said...

Joe, if blogs such as this don't provide a forum for constructive debate and ideas, they are less effective. Constructive debate is what is missing under this regime. I welcome and will continue to welcome your comments (and those of others who wish to partake.)

As you know from reading my posts, I agree 100% that Bush is far from incompetent. BushCo's methods, no matter how dispicable, are genius. They continue to put on a Dufus-George front, while they march ahead with their unstated Machiavellian plans behind the scenes.

The cooperation of the media in all of this is what truly enables them to pull it off.