Palin's Church May Have Shaped Controversial Worldview:
"Three months before she was thrust into the national political spotlight, Gov. Sarah Palin was asked to handle a much smaller task: addressing the graduating class of commission students at her one-time church, Wasilla Assembly of God.Photo Credit: Sarah Palin. (Huffington Post)
Her speech in June provides as much insight into her policy leanings as anything uncovered since she was asked to be John McCain's running mate...."
- Palin and Her Pastors: “Those that die without Christ have a horrible, horrible surprise”—By Ken Silverstein and Sebastian Jones (Harper's Magazine)
- McCain Camp Didn't Search Palin's Hometown Paper Archives:
"The McCain campaign has gone to great lengths to present the selection of Sarah Palin as one made after a careful, meticulous vetting process. But evidence continues to suggest that the Arizona Republican made his VP choice with surprising haste...."
- Palin Investigation Stalled By McCain Campaign, State Legislator Says
- Palin Forced Staff To Resign In Loyalty Test
- The Real News Network: McCain, Palin and the Iraq War:
Scott Ritter and Ray McGovern on Palin and what McCain knew about false info that led to Iraq war (Part 1)