The Huffington Post reports:
"One of Sen. Hillary Clinton's top financial supporters offered $1 million to the Young Democrats of America during a phone conversation in which he also pressed for the organization's two uncommitted superdelegates to endorse the New York Democrat, a high-ranking official with YDA told The Huffington Post.
Haim Saban, the billionaire entertainment magnate and longtime Clinton supporter, denied the allegation. But four independent sources said that just before the North Carolina and Indiana primaries, Saban called YDA President David Hardt and offered what was perceived as a lucrative proposal: $1 million would be made available for the group if Hardt and the organization's other uncommitted superdelegate backed Clinton...."
- Clinton Camp Privately Assures Superdels: We Won't Embarrass You | The Huffington Post
- Daniel Nichanian: Early Returns: Add A Potential Staff Crossover To Today's Votes | The Huffington Post
- Rush Limbaugh's Operation Chaos (for Hillary)
- Seeds of Destruction | Bob Herbert | New York Times:
"...[C]lass is not a Clinton forte.
But it’s one thing to lack class and a sense of grace, quite another to deliberately try and wreck the presidential prospects of your party’s likely nominee — and to do it in a way that has the potential to undermine the substantial racial progress that has been made in this country over many years.
The Clintons should be ashamed of themselves. But they long ago proved to the world that they have no shame."
- Carl Bernstein: The Question of Hillary Clinton's Guilt-By-Association Tactics | The Huffington Post
- Gas Tax Holiday: Hillary Places Economists Beneath Large Transportation Unit