Thursday, February 15, 2007

This Guy is An Imposter


My supporters and I are hoppin' mad!

Came across this copy-cat blog today and I am not amused. Imitation may be the greatest form of flattery, but in this case, it is close to, if not, plagiarism.

If this guy is actually running for something, I suggest he get a new M.O. He certainly starts off with a failing grade in originality. His "Mission Statement" (must be a corporate-type) starts with this:
"America needs fresh ideas...."
So how about starting with a fresh name and concept for your blog, bud? This one is taken.

At any rate, I just wanted you all to know that whoever this guy is, he isn't me, lest you be confused.

Grrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah... that would REALLY piss me off. Did you complain? Can you e-sue?

At least he doesn't have any of your voters thusfar.

Also, don't count out that he may actually be an unknown candidate. Maybe that's Mike Gravel's site.

The Unknown Candidate said...

Hey, I have no problem with other "unknowns" out there -- the more the merrier. I do have a problem with ripping off my blog name and the concept behind it.

Mike Gravel? Nope. His site is here.