Sunday, November 02, 2008

�The Evidence Establishes, Without Question, That Republican Rule is Dangerous

MUST READ:

John Dean:
�Why It Is High Time to Fix This Situation, for the Good of the Nation
"Occasionally, during the past eight years of writing this column, I have addressed the remarkably dangerous manner in which Republican Party officials rule the nation when they control one or more of the three branches of the federal government. Over the same period, I've also made this argument, even more directly and loudly, in three books on the subject.

In this column, I will be more pointed on this subject than I have ever been, while also repeating a few key facts that I have raised earlier -- because Election Day 2008 now provides the only clear remedy for the ills of Republican rule...."
�Continue Reading.

Original Article (findlaw.com)

No comments: